A fitted cot sheet coated with our Expect-A-Spill™ technology will save you laundry stress, not to mention help to keep bub comfy and dry while they snooze!
A fitted cot sheet that ensures your baby snoozes comfortably all night...well, for as long as they can, anyway!
Made from cotton sateen fabric with a durable weave, this sheet promotes breathability and boasts a natural, gentle feel your little one will love.
Our innovative textile use really shines in this product. These sheets feature our Expect-A-Spill™ system which includes a soft knitted fabric layer (to create a waterproof barrier) plus wadding on the interior surface to doubly protect your cot mattress from spills and stains.
The material is finished in a unique TPU coating, one of the most environmentally friendly on the market. It is completely non-toxic so your baby is safe from harsh chemicals, plus it’s biodegradable.
Choose from a range of beautiful hand illustrated designs that have been created exclusively for Marmalade Lion by local artists. There’s plenty to choose from; nostalgic Australiana prints, funky modern patterns and floral motifs. They are purposely versatile and mostly gender neutral, making them a great choice for a baby shower or new baby gift.
As with all our products, these sheets are made to last. Sustainability is key to the Marmalade Lion brand ethos and so, we strive to create baby items that can be used for multiple children as your family grows.
• Created from pure cotton cloth with a strong sateen weave to encourage breathability
• Universal sizing means you can use these with any cot, including circular cots - simply tuck the excess sheet underneath the mattress
• Our ingenious Expect-A-Spill™ technology means your baby is safe and dry throughout the night even if there’s an accident or spill. We design our products to make your life as a new parent easier!
• Expect-A-Spill™coating uses an innovative mix of soft knitted fabric to create a waterproof barrier with additional wadding to prevent spills and stains seeping into your cot mattress
• We finish the fabric with a TPU coating that is non-toxic and biodegradable - one of the most environmentally friendly on the market and a unique benefit that sets our cot sheets apart
• Machine washable for less laundry stress
• Comes in a drawstring bag for easy storage. This bag can also be repurposed around the nursery/home
• L132cm x W77cm with a drop of 19cm
• Our cot sheets are made to fit a standard rectangular cot. However, they will also fit circular cots, just tuck the excess fabric underneath
Please click here for care instructions.
You may notice loose cotton threads on the product; this is a standard occurrence when manufacturing with natural cotton. We recommend that when you receive this product, you inspect it first and remove any loose threads before allowing your baby to get anywhere near it.
Such a great idea having a two in one sheet. A lot less to worry about when you have to change the sheets in the middle of the night. In love with the design too!
Beautiful print, love how the waterproofing is built into the sheet so there is only one product when it’s time to change the sheet and wash it. We have had a couple of spills and it soaks straight into the sheet and doesn’t go through onto the mattress.
Love the pattern and quality of the fabric. Does take a bit to dry because of the waterproof underlay but beautiful sheet.
I was so impressed with the quality and function of this sheet! Not only did it look and feel incredible, I’m confident that our mattress warranty won’t be voided due to little spills throughout the night! So happy and my husband has even given me permission to buy a second one ad back up!
This is the second Lady Elliot Island Expect-A-Spill Cot Sheet I have purchased. My daughter loved the first one I bought so much, she requested another one for her second baby. The two children share a room; they're both in cots, and the pattern is so lovely there was no reason to change it. And of course having them matching looks great!