PRACTICAL FOR YOUR PUSHCHAIR
Spills happen (we know!), so we’ve made sure our push chair liner covers are easy to remove and pop in the washing machine (you can buy extra covers to use while you wash – coming soon in April 2020), and the insert within the cover is waterproof too. No more festering dirt in the crevices of your buggy liner! You’ll also find that our liners fit most brands of pushchair (check out the dimensions below).
COMFORTABLE FOR YOUR CHILD
The insert that goes inside the pushchair liner cover is the bit that makes it super-comfy for your littl’un. It’s made from thick, padded memory foam which will react to your child’s body temperature and support them with every movement. We want to give you every chance of them drifting off for a nap, or enjoying their time out and about in comfort!
DESIGNED TO LAST
Memory foam doesn’t lose its structure or consistency, so this liner should be a brilliant investment which will survive use by several kids (your own, or pass it on if you’re done!). We’re big believers in sustainability and the longevity and durability of our products is really important to us. To help you keep your pushchair liner on the go for longer, from April 2020 you’ll be able to buy extra covers separately if you want to change up the look.
Check out the details below, and take a look at what our happy customers have to say.
• Removable, machine-washable cover.
• Our unique Expect-A-Spill™ non-toxic, eco-friendly waterproof coating.
• Waterproof liner insert made from thick memory foam padding.
• Waterproof, non-slip backing, to help stop the liner from bunching on the buggy (we know how annoying that is!).
• Printed fabric features our unique hand-illustrated designs.
• Assembled using pure cotton sateen cloth, YKK zips and subtle gold binding.
• Mix and match with our other pushchair liner covers – available to buy separately from April 2020. For a cosier, snugglier version, try our Washable Wool Pushchair Liner.
92cm in length and 43cm at widest point
Please click here for care instructions.
The natural properties of working with pure cotton fabric mean there are sometimes loose threads on the finished items. Please check the product thoroughly for loose threads before giving it to your child.
I have purchased change mat’s for all of my friends baby showers and always get great feedback about the quality and design. I purchased the sheepskin pram liner which is so soft and incredible quality and now the cuddly faces pram liner which is perfect for the warmer months it is super soft and beautiful. :) Love this brand.
My second one purchased. Love the designs!
Cockatoo Universal Pram Liner
I missed up some how and contacted your customer service for help they where so fast and a amazing at helping me and We love the product. Thank you
Such a pretty liner cover and so well made