A snuggly and sustainable wool cover for your Marmalade Lion pushchair liner. Easily removable and machine washable.
If you’re looking for something more snuggly than our cotton pushchair liner covers, try this wool cover!
A great way to add another layer of softness for your bub, this cover is a wonderful alternative to our cotton covers. It’s perfect if you’re looking for something with a bit more warmth and texture.
The considered design makes our range of pushchair liner covers easy to remove and wash and having a couple on hand saves you time and dirty laundry stress!
The cover is crafted from Australian sourced wool which is gentle on babies’ sensitive skin. It is also naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial; a great choice to keep bub protected when they are outside enjoying #pushchairtime.
Our range is designed to be used for multiple children as your family expands. We are dedicated to producing baby products that actively minimise waste, keeping with our sustainability ethos and we encourage our wonderful customers to repurpose items or parts of our items as their children grow.
• Australian sourced wool creates a snuggly, comfortable exterior that your bub will love
• Cover is crafted with YKK zips and subtle gold binding so removing it is a breeze
• Considered design means all covers are interchangeable with our range of pram liners; they are removable and machine washable
• Non-toxic, high-quality materials ensure this baby item is one that’s worth investing in. We are committed to designing products that can be repurposed for multiple children as your family grows as a sustainability measure
• Soothing, natural look is a great alternative to our other patterned covers
• Designed to fit into your new family lifestyle; easy to use, durable and quickly cleaned
• Non-slip backing means no bunching
• L92cm x W43cm (measured at the widest point)
Please click here for care instructions.
Unlike synthetic fibres, natural Australian wool is known to shed initially. It is important that you DO NOT vacuum this product. Instead, take it outside and shake the excess fibres out whenever you notice the product needs it.
You may also notice loose cotton threads on the product; this is a standard occurrence when manufacturing with natural cotton. We recommend that when you receive this product, you inspect it first and remove any loose threads before allowing your baby to get anywhere near it.
I ordered the beautiful wool pram liner just in time for the coldest stretch of winter in Victoria and have absolutely no regrets. It’s made such a difference on our early morning walks knowing our baby is warm and super comfortable, he sleeps so well! I can’t wait to try out the cotton cover when the weather warms up! Both products are amazing quality, would order again.
Beautiful quality and design fabric. Fits well in my pram (Bugaboo Fox 2) and my LO seems very happy and comfortable. I look forward to using the lambswool liner I have bought also. I have received many compliments and directed a few friends to the website.
The wool liner is beautifully made and warm. The cotton cover is so pretty and will be perfect for summer
I am very impressed with quality of these pram liners. I get lots of comments about how comfy Bub looks. It fits perfectly and is of very high standard and have the luxury of swapping between the wool and fabric liners.
Beautiful quality pram liners :)