A fitted cot sheet coated with our Expect-A-Spill™ technology will save you laundry stress, not to mention help to keep bub comfy and dry while they snooze!
A fitted cot sheet that ensures your baby snoozes comfortably all night...well, for as long as they can, anyway!
Made from cotton sateen fabric with a durable weave, this sheet promotes breathability and boasts a natural, gentle feel your little one will love.
Our innovative textile use really shines in this product. These sheets feature our Expect-A-Spill™ system which includes a soft knitted fabric layer (to create a waterproof barrier) plus wadding on the interior surface to doubly protect your cot mattress from spills and stains.
The material is finished in a unique TPU coating, one of the most environmentally friendly on the market. It is completely non-toxic so your baby is safe from harsh chemicals, plus it’s biodegradable.
Choose from a range of beautiful hand illustrated designs that have been created exclusively for Marmalade Lion by local artists. There’s plenty to choose from; nostalgic Australiana prints, funky modern patterns and floral motifs. They are purposely versatile and mostly gender neutral, making them a great choice for a baby shower or new baby gift.
As with all our products, these sheets are made to last. Sustainability is key to the Marmalade Lion brand ethos and so, we strive to create baby items that can be used for multiple children as your family grows.
• Created from pure cotton cloth with a strong sateen weave to encourage breathability
• Universal sizing means you can use these with any cot, including circular cots - simply tuck the excess sheet underneath the mattress
• Our ingenious Expect-A-Spill™ technology means your baby is safe and dry throughout the night even if there’s an accident or spill. We design our products to make your life as a new parent easier!
• Expect-A-Spill™coating uses an innovative mix of soft knitted fabric to create a waterproof barrier with additional wadding to prevent spills and stains seeping into your cot mattress
• We finish the fabric with a TPU coating that is non-toxic and biodegradable - one of the most environmentally friendly on the market and a unique benefit that sets our cot sheets apart
• Machine washable for less laundry stress
• Comes in a drawstring bag for easy storage. This bag can also be repurposed around the nursery/home
• L132cm x W77cm with a drop of 19cm
• Our cot sheets are made to fit a standard rectangular cot. However, they will also fit circular cots, just tuck the excess fabric underneath
Please click here for care instructions.
You may notice loose cotton threads on the product; this is a standard occurrence when manufacturing with natural cotton. We recommend that when you receive this product, you inspect it first and remove any loose threads before allowing your baby to get anywhere near it.
Absolutely adore the two bassinet sheets I got, the quality and print exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be ordering more and getting some to gift to friends too. Cutest prints that are vibrant.
These sheets go in pram bassinet and bassinet bed as well as change mats. Being waterproof (without the crunchy/noisy feel/sound) is a great feature and they don’t take long to dry. Love everything I have bought from ML! Absolutely lovely prints, but also practical. Love the playmat, perfect for bath time & tummy time.
Such a smart idea. Instead of having to wash a mattress protector and sheet after a spew it’s built all in one.
Fabric is soft and comfortable for Bub to sleep on. Designs are beautiful!
I purchased two change table covers for my daughter who has fallen in love with Marmalade Lion products and they haven't disappointed. Great designs and the material is lovely as well. Very happy and would recommend.
The design and quality of the product is absolutely fantastic. I love that I can use it on my change table mat (43x75 cms), bassinet (Shnuggle) and pram mattress (Mamma's & Pappas').
I did however send an email enquiry to which I received no response so slightly disappointed that the amazing products are not backed by customer service.